We ask that you take a moment to review our classroom policies. If you have a caregiver bringing your child to class, we kindly ask that you to inform them of these policies or direct them here to read them 🙂
If you have any question or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks again for all your support.
* Photos and video other than those officially authorized for JOJY promotional purposes, are not permitted in class.
* Due to the wet, sometimes mucky weather outside, we ask that everyone please remove outside shoes before stepping onto the carpet in the music room. Please feel free to bring “inside” shoes or slippers for your child 🙂
* Please ensure your child washes his/her hands before coming into the music room. Hand washing is one of the best ways to minimize the spread of germs and is also an essential precaution for children with severe food allergies. If your child needs a snack before class, please ensure they wash their hands thoroughly prior to coming into the music room. Thank you for helping to keep our little musicians healthy and safe!
* In our parent participation classes we rely on parents/caregivers to aid in class management. To maximize your child’s engagement and enjoyment of the class, we ask that you turn off all electronic devices, keep personal conversation to a minimum and focus on aiding your child in all activities once class begins.
* St. Catherine’s Church policy prohibits food or drink (water is okay) in the music room. As well, some children (and adults) may have food allergies, so if your child needs a snack during class, please step out into the hallway and be sure to wash your child’s hands thoroughly before re-entering the music room.
* In accordance with guidelines provided by North Shore Health Services, parents and caregivers are advised to keep their child at home when they exhibit any of the following symptoms: Unexplained or undiagnosed pain; wheezing or a persistent cough; cold with fever, runny nose and eyes, coughing and sore throat – (*Exception: we realize that coughing and runny nose may continue without being contagious or may be caused by a known allergic reaction); diarrhea or vomiting within last 24 hours; infected skin or eyes or an undiagnosed rash.
We really appreciate and thank you for taking the time to read through our class policies and for helping us to ensure everyone has a safe, fun, and enjoyable music experience 🙂
JOJY Music For Children