- Orff Kodaly for Toddlers 20 – 35 month olds.
- Instill a life-long enjoyment and appreciation of music
- Have a lot of fun meeting and making music with other families.
- Nurture the social, emotional, cognitive, physical, language, and musical development of your child.
- Learn a variety of traditional and contemporary songs from various places around the world.
- Explore the concepts of pitch, beat, rhythm, dynamics and tempo through a variety of activities such as singing, dancing, imaginary play, musical games, creative movement, instrumental play, stories, improvisation and introduction to solfege hand signs.